02 September 2016

I'm back but...

Hi readers. I am back! After what almost a year, I finally decide to start blogging back.

But yeah

I know blogging is not a hot trend right now. Tak macam dulu yang semua orang berebut nak followers beribu. (I never have a thousand followers in any of my social media accout including this blog). 

But hey, i am writing for my own satisfaction right? 

Kalau ada ilmu lebih, kita kongsi. Tak salah.

Kalau tetibe rasa nak menulis jiwang jiwang, kita tulis. Tak salah.

Kalau tetibe rasa nak tulis pengalaman supaya nanti lima enam tahun boleh tengok balik dan kenang, kita tulis. Tak salah.

The thing is I will write whenever i want to. Terima kasih kepada sesiapa yang masih sudi buka blog saya walaupun dah hampir setahun tak menulis. I appreciate that.

Saya tak janji saya akan update selalu  but whenever I have the time and I feel like I want to write, I will write. 

Last not least, here is my latest picture. 


Still the same me. And still with my braces. I guess a year is not that long huh.

Okay later peps.

No comments: