19 May 2011

Exam Tamat woooooooo.

YA BE DA BEDOOOOOO!


YAHOOOOOOO! 


YAYYYYYYY!


Okay ayat dekat atas tu dah tunjuk betapa aku super duper sukanya bila exam tamat. Well, maybe bagi aku belum tamat sebab paper 2 EST tak amik lagiii but officially it's end. Heeee. Okay here are some comments about it..


Bahasa Melayu - Okayy. Tapikan wawa bagitahu, only two students from four A one yang dapat A. OH MAY GOD. Takut ahh. Lagi paper one aku merepek meraban semacam jee. Hee :D


English - Wahhhhh. Easier from B.M, I guess.


Sejarah - I wish I could get A for this paper. 


Maths - Paper One Awesome! Paper Two, Heh no comment.


Agama Islam - This is my hope. Can I get A, please?


Chemistry - Paper 3, thumbs up. Paper one, no thumb. Paper two, thumb down.


Biology - Bullshit. You know what, I hate Bio. So much!


EST - Dunno what to say because I don't do paper two yet.


Physics - B. One alphabet can describe all. Lu pikir lah sendiri, k.


Add Maths - Paper two section B suckk. 




Well, that's what I think. Mungkin kau rasa lain kann. Al-maklumlah I'm not as good as you. But whatever is it, I hope I get a good result. Wish for me okay guys. Muah Muah.


Challos.

No comments: